Tag Archives: Stranger than Paradise
What we’re into now…
- Piet Mondrian - Line over Form
- Appropriation - Containment of power in narrative. (Theatre Review)
- Norwegian Wood: Death, grief and sex.
- Volver - Pedro Almodovar blurrs the boundaries between life and death.
- 20 years ago today - When a Man Loves a Woman. (Film Review)
- Maleficent - Female power and the complete failure of critical analysis. (Film Review)
- Bande à part - Godard celebrates the outsider.
- 50 Years ago Today: Marnie - Hitchcock's unrecognised masterpiece. (Film Review)
- A Little Piece of Ash - The memory of that which we must learn to forget. (Theatre Review)
- Alice in Slasherland - The Post modern assault on bourgeois culture. (Theatre Review)