Tag Archives: Smashwords
What we’re into now…
- Woman of the Dunes: Existentialism at its disturbing best.
- A Room with a View - Mark Nagle puts the fun back into E.M. Forster. (Theatre Reveiew)
- Piet Mondrian - Line over Form
- Volver - Pedro Almodovar blurrs the boundaries between life and death.
- 20 Years ago Today: Four Weddings and a Funeral. (Film Review)
- Dead Man - Jim Jarmusch, William Blake and the death of America. (film review)
- Norwegian Wood: Death, grief and sex.
- Maleficent - Female power and the complete failure of critical analysis. (Film Review)
- Great Expectations - Alfonso Cuarón and the horrible mistake. (Film Review)
- My Night with Reg - Alice Livingstone brings Eric Rohmer to the stage. (Theatre Review)