Tag Archives: Schilderij No. 1
What we’re into now…
- Maleficent - Female power and the complete failure of critical analysis. (Film Review)
- Volver - Pedro Almodovar blurrs the boundaries between life and death.
- Piet Mondrian - Line over Form
- Woman of the Dunes: Existentialism at its disturbing best.
- Norwegian Wood: Death, grief and sex.
- The Realistic Joneses - Will Eno and the absurdist language game. (Theatre Review)
- Russian Transport - Erika Sheffer and fear of The Other. (Theatre Review)
- Closely Watched Trains: The Czech New Wave consistently ahead of its time.
- 30 Years ago today: Silkwood - Mike Nichols and the power of the nuclear activist. (Film Review)
- 8 Femmes - Francois Ozon alludes to anything and everything.