Tag Archives: Schilderij No. 1
What we’re into now…
- Piet Mondrian - Line over Form
- Bessons women who kick ass - Leon The professional (Film Review)
- Norwegian Wood: Death, grief and sex.
- The Hour of the Wolf: The decent into madness at Bergman's behest.
- Woman of the Dunes: Existentialism at its disturbing best.
- 20 Years ago Today: Four Weddings and a Funeral. (Film Review)
- Pygmalion - Steampunk brings the writers true vision to life. (Theatre Review)
- The Weeknd: Thursday
- All The Single Lad(ie)s - Blurred gender lines at PACT for Fringe (Theatre Review)
- Dead Man - Jim Jarmusch, William Blake and the death of America. (film review)