Tag Archives: Sally Potter
What we’re into now…
- Air - Grieving births new fathers, new histories. (Theatre review)
- Piet Mondrian - Line over Form
- Bliss - An insane 80's integrated into the reserved 2018's. (Theatre Review)
- Norwegian Wood: Death, grief and sex.
- Volver - Pedro Almodovar blurrs the boundaries between life and death.
- Maleficent - Female power and the complete failure of critical analysis. (Film Review)
- Fear of Fear - Fassbinder predicts the medicated society. (Film Review)
- In a year with 13 moons - Fassbinder and the desperation of love
- Ginger and Rosa - Sally Potter and the problem with girl/women (Sydney Film Festival Film Review)
- The Weeknd: Thursday