Tag Archives: Pith and Amber
posted by lisathatcher
What we’re into now…
- Piet Mondrian - Line over Form
- Woman of the Dunes: Existentialism at its disturbing best.
- 20 Years ago Today: Four Weddings and a Funeral. (Film Review)
- Volver - Pedro Almodovar blurrs the boundaries between life and death.
- Great Expectations - Alfonso Cuarón and the horrible mistake. (Film Review)
- In a year with 13 moons - Fassbinder and the desperation of love
- Norwegian Wood: Death, grief and sex.
- I love you: A Story of Forbidden Love - Sydney Fringe (Theatre Review)
- How to read Lacan: Zizek on Lacan - Part 1. Lacan confronts the CIA plot.
- Katzelmacher - Fassbinder makes his first "bourgeois" film. (film review)