Tag Archives: passive object
What we’re into now…
- Piet Mondrian - Line over Form
- 20 Years ago Today: Four Weddings and a Funeral. (Film Review)
- Norwegian Wood: Death, grief and sex.
- Ginger and Rosa - Sally Potter and the problem with girl/women (Sydney Film Festival Film Review)
- Pierrot le Fou - Godard and the ecstasy of words.
- Woman of the Dunes: Existentialism at its disturbing best.
- 20 years ago today - When a Man Loves a Woman. (Film Review)
- Punch Drunk Love - Paul Thomas Anderson and the Rom-Com. (Film Review)
- Bessons women who kick ass - Leon The professional (Film Review)
- Volver - Pedro Almodovar blurrs the boundaries between life and death.