Tag Archives: Natasha Cheng
What we’re into now…
- Piet Mondrian - Line over Form
- Bessons women who kick ass - Leon The professional (Film Review)
- 20 Years ago Today: Four Weddings and a Funeral. (Film Review)
- Norwegian Wood: Death, grief and sex.
- Prima Facie - Griffin Theatre packs a powerhouse punch. (Theatre Review)
- Volver - Pedro Almodovar blurrs the boundaries between life and death.
- La Monte Young: The Black Record - Layer upon layer of sound.
- 50 Years ago Today: Marnie - Hitchcock's unrecognised masterpiece. (Film Review)
- Maleficent - Female power and the complete failure of critical analysis. (Film Review)
- Woman of the Dunes: Existentialism at its disturbing best.