Tag Archives: Moriah College
What we’re into now…
- Appropriation - Containment of power in narrative. (Theatre Review)
- Volver - Pedro Almodovar blurrs the boundaries between life and death.
- Piet Mondrian - Line over Form
- Norwegian Wood: Death, grief and sex.
- Maleficent - Female power and the complete failure of critical analysis. (Film Review)
- Appropriation: Lisa chats with Paul Gilchrist (Theatre Interview)
- Woman of the Dunes: Existentialism at its disturbing best.
- 20 years ago today - When a Man Loves a Woman. (Film Review)
- Dark Voyager - The not so golden years of hollywood. (Theatre Review)
- The Eel: Dark, sweet, odd Japan.