Tag Archives: Minamo
What we’re into now…
- Piet Mondrian - Line over Form
- Maleficent - Female power and the complete failure of critical analysis. (Film Review)
- Volver - Pedro Almodovar blurrs the boundaries between life and death.
- Dead Man - Jim Jarmusch, William Blake and the death of America. (film review)
- Woman of the Dunes: Existentialism at its disturbing best.
- Norwegian Wood: Death, grief and sex.
- Farewell Adrienne Rich - A valediction forbidding mourning
- That Obscure Object of Desire - Luis Buñuel and the universality of desire.
- Ginger and Rosa - Sally Potter and the problem with girl/women (Sydney Film Festival Film Review)
- Bessons women who kick ass - Leon The professional (Film Review)