Tag Archives: Loves of a Blond
What we’re into now…
- 20 Years ago Today: Four Weddings and a Funeral. (Film Review)
- Piet Mondrian - Line over Form
- Prima Facie - Griffin Theatre packs a powerhouse punch. (Theatre Review)
- Norwegian Wood: Death, grief and sex.
- Woman of the Dunes: Existentialism at its disturbing best.
- About Lisa
- Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence: One of the best war films ever made.
- All The Single Lad(ie)s - Blurred gender lines at PACT for Fringe (Theatre Review)
- Last Year at Marienbad - One of the great art works of 20th Century.