Tag Archives: Jules Faife
posted by lisathatcher
What we’re into now…
- Piet Mondrian - Line over Form
- 20 Years ago Today: Four Weddings and a Funeral. (Film Review)
- That Obscure Object of Desire - Luis Buñuel and the universality of desire.
- Maleficent - Female power and the complete failure of critical analysis. (Film Review)
- Las Hurdes: Luis Bunuel and the surrealist documentary
- Norwegian Wood: Death, grief and sex.
- Volver - Pedro Almodovar blurrs the boundaries between life and death.
- About Lisa
- Solaris - The film Tarkovsky didn't like.
There have been some great comments recently. Catch up with them here…
|Carey Mulligan on Suffragette – The overdu…|
|Anonymous on The Films of David Fincher…|
|De la “pasión… on How to read Lacan: Zizek on La…|
|Curly on Submissions|
|Laura on The Dressmaker – Jocelyn…|
|Greg Barbrick on My take on the U.S. election t…|
|Greg Barbrick on Dome #1 – A little retro…|
|ninvoid99 on Ghostbusters – Ten reaso…|
|Mouchette (Robert Br… on Mouchette: The Muses never tal…|
|Magical Movies… on A little Princess – Alfo…|
|Laura on Elle – The story of woma…|
|markturnerimages2015 on Circus 1903 – The lost c…|
|Laura on Ghostbusters – Ten reaso…|
|lisathatcher on Ghostbusters – Ten reaso…|
|Kurt Ovard on Ghostbusters – Ten reaso…|