Tag Archives: Jean-Pierre Léaud
What we’re into now…
- Appropriation - Containment of power in narrative. (Theatre Review)
- Volver - Pedro Almodovar blurrs the boundaries between life and death.
- Piet Mondrian - Line over Form
- 20 Years ago Today: Four Weddings and a Funeral. (Film Review)
- Norwegian Wood: Death, grief and sex.
- Maleficent - Female power and the complete failure of critical analysis. (Film Review)
- 20 years ago today - When a Man Loves a Woman. (Film Review)
- Appropriation: Lisa chats with Paul Gilchrist (Theatre Interview)
- 20 Years Ago Today - Interview with the Vampire. (Film Review)
- The Removalists - Leland Kean asks us to examine how much has changed. (Theatre Review)