Tag Archives: intriguing premise
What we’re into now…
- Piet Mondrian - Line over Form
- Volver - Pedro Almodovar blurrs the boundaries between life and death.
- Maleficent - Female power and the complete failure of critical analysis. (Film Review)
- Dead Man - Jim Jarmusch, William Blake and the death of America. (film review)
- Norwegian Wood: Death, grief and sex.
- Nosferatu: A Fractured Symphony - Standing on the shoulders of our Vampires. (Theatre Review)
- Alien City - Alien City (1979): A little pre-punk in the post -punk era.
- Woman of the Dunes: Existentialism at its disturbing best.
- The Lobster - Yorgos Lanthimos beats us to death with his laboured philosophy again. (Film review)
- Bessons women who kick ass - Leon The professional (Film Review)