Tag Archives: harris savides
What we’re into now…
- A Little Piece of Ash - The memory of that which we must learn to forget. (Theatre Review)
- Maleficent - Female power and the complete failure of critical analysis. (Film Review)
- Norwegian Wood: Death, grief and sex.
- Piet Mondrian - Line over Form
- Volver - Pedro Almodovar blurrs the boundaries between life and death.
- Woman of the Dunes: Existentialism at its disturbing best.
- Appropriation - Containment of power in narrative. (Theatre Review)
- Bessons women who kick ass - Leon The professional (Film Review)
- Solaris - The film Tarkovsky didn't like.