Tag Archives: Flamenco
posted by lisathatcher
What we’re into now…
- Piet Mondrian - Line over Form
- Monopoly - Steve Hopley brings the dollar to the room. (Theatre Review)
- The Kitchen Sink - the hot and cold of kitchen sink realism. (Theatre Review)
- 8 Femmes - Francois Ozon alludes to anything and everything.
- No End of Blame - Howard Barker's delightful accusations against all of us. (Theatre Review)
- Woman of the Dunes: Existentialism at its disturbing best.
- Birdland - The power and problems of The Audience. (Theatre Review)
- Bessons women who kick ass - Leon The professional (Film Review)
- Maleficent - Female power and the complete failure of critical analysis. (Film Review)