Tag Archives: Cosmopolis
What we’re into now…
- Piet Mondrian - Line over Form
- Stranger than Paradise - Jim Jarmusch and the deadpan comedy of the absurd. (film review)
- Volver - Pedro Almodovar blurrs the boundaries between life and death.
- Maleficent - Female power and the complete failure of critical analysis. (Film Review)
- The Hour of the Wolf: The decent into madness at Bergman's behest.
- Norwegian Wood: Death, grief and sex.
- Rashomon - Stories, lies, perspectives and human weakness.
- 20 Years Ago Today - Interview with the Vampire. (Film Review)
- The Weeknd: Thursday
- Dead Man - Jim Jarmusch, William Blake and the death of America. (film review)