Tag Archives: Contour Editions
posted by lisathatcher
What we’re into now…
- Piet Mondrian - Line over Form
- Volver - Pedro Almodovar blurrs the boundaries between life and death.
- The Sugar House - Corruption and Philosophy in Sydney (Theatre Review)
- Maleficent - Female power and the complete failure of critical analysis. (Film Review)
- Norwegian Wood: Death, grief and sex.
- Woman of the Dunes: Existentialism at its disturbing best.
- A little Princess - Alfonso Cuarón steps out into a magical world of green. (Film Review)
- Pierrot le Fou - Godard and the ecstasy of words.
- The Hour of the Wolf: The decent into madness at Bergman's behest.
- 20 Years ago Today: Four Weddings and a Funeral. (Film Review)