Tag Archives: Beneath our Armour
What we’re into now…
- Night Slows Down - Language as superstructure. (Theatre Review)
- Red Desert : Michelangelo Antonioni embraces colour
- Pierrot le Fou - Godard and the ecstasy of words.
- Piet Mondrian - Line over Form
- Solaris - The film Tarkovsky didn't like.
- Volver - Pedro Almodovar blurrs the boundaries between life and death.
- Persona: Bergman's film of obsession and control.
- Maleficent - Female power and the complete failure of critical analysis. (Film Review)
- Madam Bovary: Claude Chabrol takes on a classic
- Loves of a Blonde: Miloš Forman knows it's difficult to be 'normal'