Tag Archives: Australian poetry
What we’re into now…
- Piet Mondrian - Line over Form
- Volver - Pedro Almodovar blurrs the boundaries between life and death.
- Metamorphosis - The sensual drama of the Epic. (Theatre Review)
- Woman of the Dunes: Existentialism at its disturbing best.
- Maleficent - Female power and the complete failure of critical analysis. (Film Review)
- Persona: Bergman's film of obsession and control.
- Bessons women who kick ass - Leon The professional (Film Review)
- La Belle et la bête - Jean Cocteau re-imagines fairytales. (film review)
- Norwegian Wood: Death, grief and sex.
- Le Corbeau: The Raven - Clouzot teaches us the power of gossip