Tag Archives: As is
What we’re into now…
- Merrily We Roll Along - Sondheim's Franklin Shepard lives in each of us. (Theatre Review)
- Piet Mondrian - Line over Form
- One Way Mirror - Paul Gilchrist and the abandonment of pigenholing human nature. (Theatre Review)
- Woman of the Dunes: Existentialism at its disturbing best.
- Maleficent - Female power and the complete failure of critical analysis. (Film Review)
- Volver - Pedro Almodovar blurrs the boundaries between life and death.
- Great Expectations - Alfonso Cuarón and the horrible mistake. (Film Review)
- Pierrot le Fou - Godard and the ecstasy of words.
- Água Viva - Clarice Lispector and reading the invisable text. (Book Review)
- Being Dead (Don Quixote) - Theatre as simulation. (Theatre Review)